Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bring on the Turkey!

This year we will be hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Chris's mom flew in for a few weeks and I'm inviting my parents as well. I absolutely love cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I love all the prep that goes into it. Making lists, shopping, chopping, decorating. You name it. I've started loading up my Giving Thanks board over on Pinterest and noticed a lot of others are doing the same.


I really wish our kitchen table was big enough to do something like this. It's gonna be fun trying to cram 6 people at ours! Maybe I'll just end up decorating the kitchen island instead.


Ah, the red barn. If that doesn't scream New England in Fall! I don't know what does. (Can you tell I'm a little homesick?)


You can find more Thanksgiving inspiration here.


But seriously, do we really need anything other than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...